Young ladies, we know you regularly battle with regards to getting the correct present for your Mr. Flawless, isn’t that right? All things considered, not any longer as we present to you some a la mode gifting thoughts to upgrade your Valentine’s Day festivities.
To begin with things First! What about a container of Scotch bourbon? No doubt, now you’re talking.
A Gant Tie can well aggregate up the “Gentlemanship” of your man easily.
You’re exhausted of sitting tight for your person each time you arrange a meet, right? All things considered, this is the perfect time you blessing him a wrist watch (and seek after the best)
What about upgrading his closet with the New Killer Collection – ‘Together As One’.
On the off chance that your man is excessively fixated on his whiskers then you can astonish him with a Facial Hair Grooming Kit. We’re certain, he’ll cherish it!
With these and substantially more, you are currently set to leave your Mr. Culminate paralyzed this Valentine’s.
When it comes down to the few seconds before the New Year you are sure to make promises that you may break in the next few seconds or even a few days into the new year. so let’s have a look at the few new years resolutions that usually are broken!
- This may vary from person to person. As we all promise ourselves to either gain weight or lose weight. but who are we kidding it’s just not going to happen unless you are determined to.
- If you do smoke you are a person to say this a few times throughout the year that you are going to stop smoking. Well… have you?
- Learn something new… or just stick to what you know
- Eat healthy food just is something we laugh about in a few days because well who doesn’t like fast foods?
- Save money!! something that will never happen because we never have any cash to save.
- Yes family is very important and we should spend time with them, but it’s new years and out drinking is something you wanna do!
- Since we can’t save any money, traveling to a new place is out of the question.
- Be less stressed is a joke, you know you will be stressed even though there is nothing to stress about.
- Volunteer …hmm
- Best saved for the last “Drink Less” I’ll leave this one up to you.
This new year we hope to see most of you break some of your resolutions. If yes then tell us about it 😉
Happy New Year!
If you are a person that always looks at magazines and the find yourself wanting to look like the person in the magazine. well, there is nothing wrong in that but if you want to look something like that you need to upgrade your style to match your body type.
- Loosen up: as everyone keeps saying, again and again, you should always dress up simple to make a big impact. So don’t go hunting for outfits that stand out, try something sober
- Classy: you are sure to make some heads turn if you dress up in a classy manner. have your shirt tucked into your formal pants have some shiny black shoes, black belt, and a classy black strapped watch to go along also don’t forget a neat blazer to top it all off.
- Match your accessories: as stated in the point above your belt, shoes and watch should match. if you wold want to wear a hat that also has to come along with the color scheme
- Simplify your belts: nowadays you find belts that look big and bold, the more simple it is the better. Go to get a belt of high-quality leather. I like simple belts with brass buckles that go with both jeans and suits
Now that you have some pointers try to use them to upgrade your style.
Christmas is the time to be with family, it is one of the most exciting time of the year. Christmas delicacies and holiday spirit. Check out the top three of places, that you might want to visit this Christmas.
- Shillong : The Cathedral Church in Shillong is one of the oldest in North East India and people from all over the world flock to this city to attend the Midnight Mass. The chiming of bells, warm greetings, melodious hymns and tall natural Christmas trees all add to the festivities.
- Pondicherry: a wonderful place for Christmas The popular Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus must not be missed during the festive season.
- Finally, we bring it ack home our lovely Mumbai: Christmas is celebrated with much vigor and zest in Mumbai, a great place to spend your Christmas holidays. While the malls and markets are all decked up with Christmas trees, party decorations, and lights, also not forgetting the amazing discounts.
Now that we have named three places you should go see this time of the year, which one would you go to? Making memories along the way. Preserving thoughts that will never faid. Wishing you a lovely Christmas.
“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe. So, we all ask ourselves sometime or the other why is it so important to stay in style? But have you thought about it this way? Style defines me, who I am and how my personality is? We are talking about when you put something on your body or wear certain items in a way that makes you feel like you can take on the world like that. We understand that it if you have a great style that will not automatically make you an impressive, confident and wealthy person, but we are saying that it is a big part of it. There are 3 things that we really need to look at to know why style is so important.
- Pay attention
Yes, you will need to look at how others dress and what is trending so that you see what will suit your figure. Put in the thought of what all details that will make you look good. You don’t have to go to a fashion expert but just pay a lot of attention of your attire.
- Seek Wise Counsel
To figure out your own style try putting together something general that can be hard to start with but once you get a hang of it. You will have your own style to the clothes you wear.
- Have Fun With It
Last but not the least, you need to have fun with what you wear if you dot feel good with what you wear then you won’t be able to pull it off the way you would like to. here will be some trial and error, but it will become easier and more enjoyable as you get the hang of it.
It’s never too late to get your own style but having a style that speaks who you are is something that will turn people’s heads.
Distressed jeans are to some people a prize. People deliberately either by them or rip the jeans so that they look legit. Distressed jeans have been around for ages but nowadays you see them coming in and out of fashion more often than other styles of jeans. Dispute all the fashion statement we always see that distressed jeans have its way to come on top. Maintain distressed jeans can be a very big task as they are already ripped you are sure to rip them more. Here we have given you a solution to help you save your distressed jeans.
If you find your jeans in a place where you don’t want it to be, cutting a piece of fabric to stitch on is advised. The miss match pattern always has a good effect. You have to get the fabric piece and stitch it on to the place where it is ripping apart. A cool style can be used when you use a different colored thread to stitch it on.
From minimal fraying to distressed holes and even fading, we think there are plenty of tips and ideas you can take away as there are many DIY projects that can bring out the crazy creativity for distressed jeans! Who does not like to do DIY’s and when it is a relation to fashion everyone wants to know what the latest trends are going on. How many of you actually DIY your own jeans? Let us know on our Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2gbLFC7
When we come to talk about style, everyone wants to be up to date with the trending styles so that they can put their own twist on outfits. You’ll come under the impression that a good sense of style is more beneficial to women than it is to men. Women are the ones who lacquer themselves in lotions potions liners and rouges, spend exorbitant amounts of green on fashionable attire, and coif their hair to perfection down to the last flyaway strand.
Having good style sense you will understand that people will start noticing what you wear. If you want to make a good first impression then you need to look up how to put your outfits together. It’s always good to know what to wear. For men getting clothes that fit properly which generally mean finding jeans that suit your body type.
The style of mismatching certain elements of your outfit but you should also know what colors go together. When you plan to wear a suit then you should know that the belt, watch and shoes should match.
A classy man’s look always grabs the woman’s attention. So now that you have got a gist of how much style is important, try arranging your wardrobe to compliment your figure. So go grab the woman’s eyes with your breathtaking #Killer outfit.